Agriculture grade dolomite is used for soil neutralization/conditioner to correct acidity. It also finds use as a filler in fertilizers. The main ingredient is calcium carbonate, it helps to increase the pH of acidic soils and provides a good source of calcium for plants. It improves the water penetration for acidic soil. It also contains MgCO3 for triggering the fast growth of plants.
|Minimum Order Quantity
- Agricultural grade Dolomite powder is used primarily to control acidity(pH) in soils by making them more basic(alkaline).
- Higher mesh (smaller particles) has a greater surface area to contact and react with soil particles than larger particles in the same amount (mass) of dolomite powder. To achieve a fine particle size, crushed agricultural grade dolomite is sieved through a series of screens until the required fineness is reached.
- Agricultural grade dolomite also neutralizes soil pH and cuts fertilizer costs by making fertilizer more available to plant roots, so less fertilizer is needed. Fertilizers that contain nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, and other essential nutrients are more effective in slightly acidic to neutral soils.
- Agricultural grade dolomite boots the performance of certain herbicides. As with fertilizer, modern herbicides are most effective when soil pH is slightly acidic (pH of 6.5) to neutral (pH of 7.0). When soils are more acidic, herbicides attach to soil particles, reducing their ability to control weed growth.
- Agricultural grade dolomite improves the chemical, biological, and physical conditions of the soil. Water infiltration, drainage, and the healthy growth of beneficial microorganisms are improved by the proper application of dolomite powder, which is cut down on the amount of fertilizer and herbicides needed and the amount of agricultural runoff produced from them. Dolomite powder can also correct toxic levels of aluminum and manganese that are sometimes found in acidic soils.
Soil neutralization :
Since liming can stimulate plant growth, it is important to also fertilize limed soil. This insures that all of the nutrients used by the plants for growth are maintained in the soil for the following year's growth.
Soils may also become too basic, or alkaline, especially in areas where there is little precipitation. Substances that can act as acids such as calcium sulphate, also called gypsum (CaSO4), and sulfur (S2) can be applied to the soil for neutralization.
♦ Production Capacity: 100 MT / Day
♦ Delivery Time: 7-10 Days