Newtramin is a revolutionary Organic Bio-Stimulant, which increases yield and improves the quality of the produce. It comes under the Category of Low Volume & High-Efficiency Input, which on application through soil or foliar spray gets integrated into plant metabolism and enhances protein synthesis, increases enzymatic activity, and encourages balanced hormonal synthesis, resulting in better root development, increases biomass, higher grain & fruit yields, etc.
1. Increases yield by 25-30%; Saves 25% on chemical fertilizers
2. Induces flowering and fruit setting and reduces flower & fruit drop.
3. Improves fruit size, quality & color.
4. Improves Protein synthesis & uptake of macro and Micro Nutrients.
5. Higher chlorophyll synthesis increases photosynthetic activity
6. Enhances immunity & helps to withstand stress conditions.
7. Better root development ensures higher nutrient and water uptake
8. Improves chemical fertilizers use efficiency
9. Better health and growth of crop provides extra protection against insect pest and diseases.
10. Provides essential micro nutrients through biological route, therefore minimizes the requirement of micronutrient application.
11. Can be applied stand-alone or with NPK Fertilizers
12. Compatible with all pesticides and fungicides
Powder: 200gm Poly Pouch
Liquid: 250ml, 500ml, 1000ml Bottle
Granules: 5 Kg Pouch, 10 Kg Bucket
|FORM||MODE OF USE||GRAINS, PULSES, OILSEEDS, COTTON, SUGARCANE CROPS||VEGETABLES||FRUITS AND BIG PLANTS|
|NEWTRAMIN POWDER||FOLIAR SPRAY||200gm. / Acre (1.5–2 gm. /Liter)||400 gm. / Acre (3 gm. /liter)||400 gm (3-4 gm. /liter)|
|SOIL APPLICATION||200gm. + 200 kg. of Organic Manure||400 gm. + 200 kg. of Organic Manure||400 gm + 200 kg. Organic Manure|
|NEWTRAMIN LIQUID||FOLIAR SPRAY||500 ml./ Acre (3.35 ml. /liter.)||750-1000 ml. / Acre (5-6.7 ml. /liter)||1000ml / Acre (6.7-10 ml. /liter)|
|NEWTRAMIN GRANULES||SOIL APPLICATION||5-10 Kg. / Acre (with Compost/ Organic Manure/ Seeds)||10-15 Kg. / Acre (with Compost/ Organic Manure/ Seeds)||15 Kg./ Acre or 40-50 gm. / plant or tree.|