Raj Krishi Neem Cake is a unique Neem Cake formulation that contains more Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Calcium, and Magnesium than farm yard manure. It is widely used in India as a bio-fertilizer for cash crops such as Sugarcane and vegetables, when it is mixed in the soil it protects plant roots from nematodes and white ants, due to its content of the residual limonoids.
| Nitrogen (N)
- It has experimented with that Neem Cake when mixed with Urea retards the nitrification rate for about two weeks. Thus, more nitrogen is available as ammonium for a longer period. It can lead to saving of Urea up to 25-50% coupled with improved yields.
- Neem Cake Organic Manure is very effective in the growth, yield, and quality of agricultural crops.
- Soil moisture content is increased during the crop growth period with the application of Neem Cake Organic Manure.
- Plant growth parameters viz. terminal shoot growth, plant girth, height, and spread were significantly affected by Neem Cake Organic Manure treatments.
- Neem Cake controls Nematodes It also controls parasitic fungi such as R brassica.
Dosage : 500 Kgs – 1 MT/ Acre | Packaging ; 25, 50 Kg Bags